25-28 February 2014
Second African Diabetes Congress
Yaounde Congress Center
Yaounde - Cameroon
The second African Diabetes Congress
Yaounde-Cameroon:25th-28th February 2014
"Diabetes: Challenges and Opportunities in Africa"
On behalf of the 2nd ADC secretariat and the local organizing committee, it is our pleasure to invite you to the 2nd African Diabetes Congress (ADC). According to the 2012 IDF Diabetes Atlas, the highest increase in the prevalence of diabetes over the next twenty years will be in the African region with an expected increase of over 90% by 2030.
- 16/09/2013: Abstract submission opens.
- 16/09/2013: Travel grant application opens
- 16/09/2013: Methodology/Scientific writing course application opens.
- 22/11/2013: Abstract submission closes
- 22/11/2013: Travel grant application closes.
- 22/11/2013: Methodology/Scientific writing course application closes.
- 30/01/2014: Online registration deadline.
Post graduate course in research methods and scientific writing
Date: 23rd-25th February 2014, Yaounde-Cameroon